Snap Pack Mailer
Snap pack mailers are the official looking mailers that requires the recipient to tear perforated stripes off of the side and the bottom of the snap pack mailer in order to open it. Once the snap pack is opened, there is usually an area for a letter and check or coupon dangling form a perforation that the recipient can tear off and keep. Other names for this type of mailer are Snap Pak Mailer and Pressure Seal Mailers. We keep several types of snap pack shells in stock that can be used at a moments notice. We can print custom snap pack shells but they do require longer lead time.
Here is how snap pack mailers work:
- Snap pack shells are pre printed on the web press
- Glue is applied that will seal when pressure is applied
- The shells are over printed on the laser printer with customers data
- The snap pack mailer forms are folded and go through a pressure sealer
- The snap mailer’s are sorted and delivered to the post office!
The following Pricing is for a typical Snap Pack Mailer:
|Item||Unit Cost||Total Units||Total Cost|
|Snap Mailer Forms (Pre Printed & Glued)||.07||5,000||$350|
|Laser Overlay Snap Mailer||.05||5,000||$250|
|Pressure Seal Form||.01||5,000||$50|
|Folding Snap Pack Mailer||.01||5,000||$50|
|Data Processing / NCOA||.02||5,000||$100|
|Base Rate (Pre-Sorting and Delivery)||.03||5,000||$150|
|Postage – Standard Rates||.28||5,000||$1400|
Other costs you might incur:
- Layout and design for inside Snap Pack: $100
- Purchase Stock Photography: $50 each photo
- Custom from charge (if you would like a custom made snap mailer shell).
Cost breaks usually come at 10,000 – 20,000 – 50,000 and up.
If you would like to receive a snap pack mailer quote to your specifications, please fill out the direct mail quote form on the right or give us a call at 1-888-370-6845. Let us know what you need done and we will get back to you with a price quote that matches your specifications.